The Public Health Institute (PHI) is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting health, well-being and quality of life for people throughout California, across the nation and around the world. As one of the largest and most comprehensive public health organizations in the nation, we are at the forefront of research and innovations to improve the efficacy of public health statewide, nationally and internationally. PHI was distinguished as one of the top 50 “Best Non-profit Organizations to Work For” by the Non-Profit Times in a national search.
To view employment opportunities with other PHI programs, please visit www.phi.jobs
Posting Number / Title: #122-18 COMMUNICATIONS PROJECT MANAGER
For qualifications and to apply, visit: https://www.phi.jobs/postings/6032
This individual will oversee the implementation and operation of communications, outreach, and marketing-oriented projects and initiatives to ensure their execution in accordance with contractual, grant, or Center for Wellness and Nutrition (CWN) requirements, and to provide guidance to project staff. They will also provide leadership and support expertise for internal and external clients, funders and CWN marketing and communication efforts.
As a Communications Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning, preparing, editing, and contributing to the content and development of client/funder communications and marketing tools, resources, and materials, including but not limited to toolkits, website content, branding content and materials, progress reports, narrative summaries, success stories, online surveys, recommendation reports, and other project deliverables and products as appropriate and client/funder-guided.
- Planning, preparing, editing, and contributing to the content and development of CWN communications and marketing tools, resources, initiatives and materials, including but not limited to CWN branding, website content, newsletters, email alerts, social media accounts, online surveys, proposals and budgets, recommendation reports, and other content and products, as appropriate.
- Designing, facilitating, and providing operational and logistical coordination for online webinars, teleconferences, and in person meetings and conferences. Managing event planning, schedules and promotion efforts. Developing supporting materials, including but not limited to agendas, attendee lists, evaluation, handouts, presentations and sign in sheets. Analyzing the data compiled from event evaluation results into synthesized evaluation and marketing reports.
- Developing and maintaining relationships and partnerships with external public and private organizations, which may include nonprofit health agencies, governmental agencies at the local, state, and national levels, advocacy organizations, and other entities and conferences with goals that align with CWN.
- Performing other duties as required.