What we do:
A good meeting is meaningful, efficient, and supports the contributions and needs of all attendees. Our team is well-known for planning and executing great meetings of all sizes. We have experience with local, state, and national meetings with up to 500 attendees. We can support you in maximizing your group’s time together by planning and facilitating a dynamic and relevant meeting or conference.
We can help you:
- Establish meeting goals and objectives
- Develop an agenda that is meaningful, engaging and dynamic
- Invite participants who will contribute to the goals and lead to action steps
- Promote the event
- Design and facilitate meaningful group processes
- Identify keynote and workshop speakers
- Plan meeting logistics such as location, facilities, equipment and services
- Evaluate the success of your meeting and provide meaningful feedback for future improvement
Interested in learning more?
Please contact CWN at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916.265.4042 x0.