The Center for Wellness and Nutrition (CWN) is excited to announce a mini webinar to highlight its newest resource, the Community Engagement Toolkit – a Participatory Action Approach to Health Equity and Justice. This toolkit showcases a set of activities to guide groups through a participatory action-focused process that explores health equity issues and solutions for healthier communities. It also includes resources co-developed by CWN and the Berkeley Media Studies Group, addressing how places, spaces, and inequities affect health. From this mini webinar viewers will gain understanding about:
- Why community engagement for change is so important
- What underlying concepts into the design of this participatory action approach
- How organizations can get training and access to this toolkit
REGISTER TODAY for this free 30-minute informational webinar to learn more about the Community Engagement Toolkit and how you can utilize it to advocate for change in your communities.
- Presenter: Metria Munyan, Project Manager with the Center for Wellness and Nutrition
- When: Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 12:30 – 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time (US and Canada)
- Registration: Zoom Webinar Registration – Click Here
Note: You will receive a confirmation email, after registering, with a unique-to-you webinar link.