The Public Health Institute (PHI) is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting health, well-being, and quality of life for people throughout California, across the nation, and around the world. As one of the largest and most comprehensive public health organizations in the nation, we are at the forefront of research and innovations to improve the efficacy of public health statewide, nationally, and internationally. PHI is distinguished as one of the top 50 “Best Non-profit Organizations to Work For” by the Non-Profit Times in a national search.
To view employment opportunities with other PHI programs, please visit www.phi.jobs
Position Title: Program Administrator I/II | Posting Number: #189-21
Please visit the Public Health Institute’s Posting Details webpage for more details, qualifications, and to apply.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops budgets and writes budget justifications, compiling supplementary documents as requested to support budget proposals or amendments.
- Monitors personnel time and operating costs, reconciling the monthly financial statements; reports to senior management with balance sheets and account narrative summaries.
- Develops documentation to process third-party/sub-agreements, tracks billing and balances, and provides technical assistance to sub-awardees and program staff.
- Develops or compiles a variety of reports independently or as part of a group process.
- Provides technical and general assistance related to PHI processes and protocols.
- Attends, advises, and reports at meetings as requested or as necessary to keep senior management informed of account status.
- Attend PHI trainings to maintain process knowledge.