Do You Have the Right Data to Tell Your Story?
Successful behavior change initiatives require a strong understanding of the target audience, the barriers they face, and their motivations to make change. We offer a wide range of services to help you measure your program’s effectiveness, as well as help you gather the right information to create a compelling case for funders, media, and other stakeholders.
Our experts can help you:
Our experts at the Center for Wellness and Nutrition partnered with the Survey Research Group can provide the following services:
- Develop evaluation processes for new and existing projects
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection, cleaning, and analysis
- Create data collection instruments, data entry templates, report forms, and training materials
- Bilingual telephone interviewing and an on-site CATI call center
- Translation and cultural competency reviews for surveys and materials
- Tailored electronic survey design, development, and distribution
- Conduct impact evaluation on social marketing campaigns, direct project interventions, and pilot projects
- Forensic survey research and sophisticated weighting techniques
- Public health research and reports to inform policy and programs
- Build the capacity of your staff to participate in ongoing project evaluation efforts
To find out how we can help you with your evaluation needs, call us at 916.265.4042 x0 or send us an email at email@example.com.